Tuesday 19 March 2013

How to know what your boyfriends really love and care about you.

      Alright! Time to review this shit. I used to put this in my old post but then well I deleted it but now I'm going to raise this topic all over again. I know this would offend some of you and your boyfriend sometime becomes overprotective but please, understand that your boyfriend loves you a lot and they really care. If your boyfriend doesn't care shit about you, maybe it's because your dating a fucking playboy. Well I for one I care about my girl A LOT. And of course I do care about her, and sometimes I may get overprotective, but really I care about her and I'm afraid to lose her. Isn't that right boys?
Alright I'm gonna show you girls if your boyfriends really care about you. First thing's first don't get mad alright.

1. HE GETS JEALOUS WHEN YOU TALK TO OTHER BOYS




Alright this is very common and from my last post, is that being jealous is normal. And we guys do trust you girls. Forgive us when we get mad, worried and curious, we care and we are really afraid to lose you. Please understand. :(

2. HE WANTS TO BE THE ONLY GUY IN YOUR LIFE.



This is what all caring boyfriend wants to be yours and yours only, we don't want any guy to be your bestest or closest friend. We want to be your ONLY, and we also don't want to know that there is another guy who knows you more than us. This really hurts to know as a boyfriend. We want to be your bestfriend forever and the best and only lover.

3. WHEN HE MISSES YOU ALL EVEN WHEN HIS BUSY.



As a boyfriend, I miss my girlfriend a lot and I always wonder if she's okay or not. My heart always feel like I'm missing something and I know it's my girlfriend. I do miss her so much. Even after we walk away. 30 seconds I miss her already. :'( And I'm sure that other boyfriends miss their girlfriend even after 5 minutes.

4. WHEN HE TELLS YOU NOT TO TALK TO RANDOM BOYS



Alright don't get mad. We guys do get overprotective, but be honest girls, you do too right don't lie. We guys know what other guys want so we are very cautious at this moment. Seriously girls we do what you ask us too, why don't you follow. Yet you get mad at us when we ask you to delete the guy who you think is being "friendly" when his actually flirting. And also if that guy is random you will never know his a rapist because there was A LOT I say I LOT of cases of girls meeting random boys in facebook that got rape.
Here's the proof


(http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/340866/13-year-old-raped-by-facebook-friend)
(Source)

5. WHEN HE STOPS TALKING TO OTHER GIRLS EXCEPT YOU



We boyfriends do this, we really do want you to be the ONE. We love you so much we give up everything. Even our lives just to be with you. We love you so much that not even pretty girls can make us love them, we love you for who you are and not because of your looks. :')

 6. THEY WANT YOU TO STAY NO MATTER WHAT.




Okay the picture shows a girl but also we do feel the same, we want you to stay, every moment with you is the most precious time we have and we treasure it for a lifetime.

7. WHEN THEY CRY

We guys know you girls hate this shit. But actually to be honest, you really mean a lot to us because you are the best thing that has ever happen. And it hurts when we scold you or when you scold us. Or whenever we argue. We may keep it to ourselves. But also we cry when you cry. Because it's even worst to see the person you love cry.


8. WHEN THEY SAY I LOVE YOU.


Is when they say they love you. If a guy says I like you, that means they aren't serious and they don't. But when the he says I love you, and tries look at you in your eyes. And we train ourselves to repeat this words everyday. Because no matter how we do mean it.

9. YOU ARE OUR WILL TO LIVE AND YOU ARE ALSO OUR STRENGTH


You are our will to live and strength. You are our hope. Why? Because you...


10. WHEN WE SAY THIS


Yes we do want you to be with us forever. We don't want space in our lives. We need you. :'(


Well there is actually more, but I want you all to find out by yourselves. Because you'll never know that someday we will be kneeling down infront of you, taking a big steps in our lives to marry you someday. Because we want you are already the love of our lives and play as a big part of our lives in our new family. Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment