Saturday 16 February 2013

BOOM! I'm back from the dead people! It's been 4 years since I last blog. And I feel a bit confuse by the whole new stuff. Well I kinda lost like 500 viewers, but now this blog is for my closest friends. Well this blog will be more of review of stuff and places. Sometimes about my life. Maybe a little random.

Well a lot happened this past 4 years. I lost friends and gained new ones, and also found a girl that I love so much and am so happy that she's mine. I had a real tough life the past so I'm hoping that I could live easier now, knowing that the people who made my life tough are gone.

Well forgive me for the background. It's Gasai Yuno, she's a Yandere (Innocent on the outside but violent from the inside) and a favourite character of mine. She's from the Mirai Nikki series, to bad it finish so fast but it's a good series for an anime and I suggest you to watch, well I'm going to review it on the next post so yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment