Thursday 21 February 2013

Riam Road Extravanganza Review

         Alright here's my review of the Riam Road Extravanganza concerts. Last year, was really, really HORRIBLE! The whole concerts was nothing else but dancing! (Pom Pom was acceptable because it's a cheerleading dance so yeah) But imagine the whole concert. Is DANCE DANCE DANCE! Especially the now form 4 and 5. Oh my God their dance was horrible that I nearly wanted to throw my shoe at the dancers face. I mean it's all the same. No changes what-so-ever.Well at least the Brass band percussion (The drummers performance) was okay. But the Brass Band itself wasn't really good because the music hasn't change for like 6 years since I've been there.

         Furthermore, the English drama has the most horrible audio ever. Did you recorded it with a pair of phones. The sound was so horrible that I couldn't even watch it. The Live band was alright though. I didn't really like the songs because it wasn't that special. I've been hearing it since like all the bands. Moreover, there's a lot of dancing. In fact, TOO MUCH DANCING. It was horrible. Doing the same thing. The song gave me a headache. I wasn't impressed of the Alfred Ho dancing because I've seen it a lot and it was a bit cliched. 

       On the other hand, the best performance was the Chinese Drama, it was good, even if I didn't understand it, I still laugh because of the Blue disc and Gold disc thing. But then it I didn't understand the whole show. Sorry to say that. But props to whoever made the script good. But after that everything was dumbed down. Back to more dancing. Which was BORING! Even the one that was performed by the last year Form 4, now the Form 5.

      In my opinion, the concert was inorganized, TOO MUCH DANCING, and less performance or quality. My God I really hope this year would be better. Stop putting TOO MUCH DANCING, just leave that for the Pom Poms and the Cheerleaders because they're the ones who are supposed to be dancing. Not the faggots of Form 4 and Form 5. Organize their schedule. No more early performance before the whole show starts. Better sound speakers for the English drama. And last but not the least.Seriously Form 4 and Form 5 NO MORE! Your orientation dance was horrible. It's just clap here clap there. No fun at all. I really hope that this years concert will be better than last year. Sorry if I offended any one of you. I'm just saying that you should improve and NO MORE ADDING TOO MUCH DANCING. That is all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment