Wednesday 20 February 2013

WTF Harlem shake?!!

Okay for the past few years there was this:


Party Rock Anthem which was really cool because it's a nice video where their is an addicting trend of shuffling. And it kinda trend throughout the whole country and it got popular, which props to the guys LMFAO. I mean it's a really cool video. (Except I hate the way they dress. It looks really stupid for the new generation, no offence. They kinda look like stupid hipsters) But it's really a good trend.

BUT THEN!
There's this stupid new trend last year, I wonder what the F**K are people thinking of putting on.

It's called the Gangnam Style


It's about a stupid looking fat guy dancing around Gangnam doing the horse dance, and I agree with my girlfriend that this is very stupid and annoying. Yes it's the horse dance. And it got even lamer when other countries follow it, Malaysia, Sweden, USA, Brunei, SINGAPORE?? WHY SINGAPORE WHY?! This is getting lame, and I'm from Miri and I originally come from Riam Road Secondary School. And because of that they as me to stare on their stupid RIAM ROAD STYLE?! HELL NO! HELL F**KING NO! Let me show you how lame it is. You get the whole school to dance the same dance as that style. And the whole SCHOOL DANCE ON IT!! WTF!! THAT'S LAME TO THE POINT IT'S UNFORGIVEABLE. If I hear that there is a Gangnam Style on the Riam Concert. I'm gonna throw my bottle at the guy dancing to it. And I'll make sure it has acid in it. And I know the new prefects WILL think of making this happen. Is there no better idea?! I'll talk about this Riam "Concert" in my next post. But now back to our topic.

And now for the moment you've all been waiting for ladies and gentleman I give you!! Harlem Shake.


Yes this is the original and this is it's results. (The song kinda has a nice beat actually)



Imagine your the teacher and you are teaching students about something you worked all night with. THEN suddenly some douchebag stands up and starts to dance to a song. And as soon as the bass drops everyone goes incontrollably stupid like they have a seizure. And seizure is a brain disorder that makes you look like this



Which is a stupid trend. And should be banish out of this world. And if I see a Malaysian version of this. Screw this. But wait OH! They did.



It's getting lame! Enough with this shit. We had annoying problems with Gangnam Style and now this. If I was drinking coffee at a normal coffee shop and if I see anyone dancing that and everyone transform. I'll throw my coffee on the guy who started. Seriously enough. -.-

Anyways that was my opinion on the new Harlem Shake and here's the final verdict

                                            IT'S ANNOYING AS HELL!

No comments:

Post a Comment