Thursday 28 February 2013

Jealousy and trust. And a little Dear you to TLSH ~

      Alright jealousy, jealousy can mean anything. Like you being jealous of seeing others being better at you at something. Or seeing a guy/girl walking with your crush or girl/boyfriend. Being jealous is not childish. If you said it was, then f**k you. Jealousy is envy, it is an emotion. It is can't be controlled like when your crying. Alright, try to hold your tears when I punch you in the balls. Can you control it? NO! It's an emotion. Whoever said it was childish is a person who doesn't care about there lovers and just need an excuse to go out with other people. Yeah right so much for trust.

    Now I got offended when someone says that I was jealous of guys talking with my girlfriend. How do you feel when I go talk to YOUR girlfriend ALONE?! Did you know that JEALOUSY is the thing that created TRUST not the other way around? It's not childish. No it's that your lover is just making excuses.
   
   Jealousy is the feeling you get when your afraid. Your afraid to lose someone whom you want to be a really love. You don't want anyone else taking him/her away. It's like what my girlfriend used to say, it's not jealousy it's called I don't want to lose you. That was really sweet. I really don't like it when her friends said it was inmature. That was bullshit. To be honest, I am still jealous when I see guys walking or talking with my girl. I mean if you have a girlfriend or boyfriend one day, you'll surely feel the same. You'd hate that he/she smile to that other person. But learning to trust takes time and patience. And it will hurt. And someday if your really unlucky it will sting you like a bee. It won't sting you physically, but your heart will get hurt. It will, this is in every relationship. There's no such thing as a serious relationship without jealousy. It will always be there, and if your girlfriend or boyfriend is jealous. Be proud to have him/her. Because they are afraid to lose you and you learn that too.

    And I really wish I can say this to my girlfriend that I'm really happy and proud to have you as my girl. You really mean the world to me, I even gave you my own half of myself. And of course I do get jealous at times but I trust you, I trust you a lot. I don't need space. I've try my best to see you everytime. You just don't see that, like how my parents don't see me studying when I am. I'll always be yours if you are willing to be mine always, I prayed everyday for you and I hope you won't go back to that place, I know bad things will happen to you and bad people will influence you if you go, I just hope you can stay here with me, I'm sorry for the bad things and the times I made you cry. I know that you and I are far apart and can't meet that much know that I'll always love you ~

No comments:

Post a Comment